Tiffany Han is podcast host and business and branding coach who helps highly-creative people raise their hands and say yes - to those businesses they’ve always wanted to have, to those ideas that feel crazy, and to themselves.
As the founder of the 100 Rejection Letters program, Tiffany helps creative entrepreneurs move beyond their comfort zones to build businesses (and lives) that are based on bold, inspired action.
And with her weekly podcast, Raise Your Hand Say Yes, she explores the creative adventures of extraordinary people. Through all of her work, she's on a mission to help the world rethink creative risk and change the way people interact with their dreams.
In this episode, Tiffany and I discover that we are basically the same person in a lot of ways, which is hilarious and wonderful. She shares her experience of being a podcaster, an entrepreneur, and a mother of twin girls, and she talks about how she handles criticism and haters on the internet. We dig into her commitment to take bold action in the face of fear (and talk about handling fear in general), we go into the work she does as a coach to help creative women grow their businesses, and she shares why "body" is her big focus word for 2016 and how she doesn't apologize for confidence. We also geek out about favorite books, especially novels and fun reads, so you'll find that the show notes are long and filled with wonderful links for you. You'll love it!
Listen to this Episode
Connect with Tiffany
Selected Links From This Episode
Books, Resources & People Mentioned
- Gilmore Guys podcast
- Thru-Hiking Will Break Your Heart, by Carrot Quinn
- Erin Lockner: Design For Mankind
- Lacy Young on Raise Your Hand Say Yes
- Body of Work, by Pamela Slim
- The Royal We, by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
- In The Unlikely Event, by Judy Blume
- Alexander Hamilton, by Ron Chernow
- The Mists of Avalon, by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- The Extraordinary Science of Addictive Junk Food (NYT Article)
- Michelle Ward
- The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelho
- Tara Mohr
- The Pillars of Earth, by Ken Follett (audiobook)
- Carry On, Warrior, by Glennon Doyle Melton
- Big Magic, by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Cyndie Spiegel on Raise Your Hand Say Yes
- Molly Mahar (season 2 guest!)
- Bringing Up Bébé, by Pamela Druckerman
- The Crossfire Series, by Sylvia Day (audiobook)
- Beautiful Disaster, by Jamie McGuire
- Everything I Never Told You, by Celeste Ng
- Life After Life, by Kate Atkinson
- Essentialism, by Greg McKeown
- Alison Faulkner (@thealisonshow)
- Lin Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel)
This season of the podcast is sponsored by Audible, my go-to place for audiobooks. You can get your own FREE audiobook, plus a 30-day free trial, but going to audibletrial.com/realtalkradio.