Pace Smith, aka The Pathfinding Coach, helps sensitive spiritual nonconformists live wholehearted lives.
She’s an Enneagram podcaster, a Sufi dervish, a bi poly trans gamer geek, an open-source Reiki healer, and a tournament-level Dance Dance Revolution player.
Pace lives in Michigan with her wife, Kyeli.
In this episode, Pace talks about how to listen to your heart even in our culture of conformity, and she goes deep into the tactics of what works for her on her path toward wholehearted living.
She shares honest stories about leaving and then going back to her 9-to-5 job, and we dig into what she calls "identity cages" and how the identities we're so attached to wind up holding us hostage.
We talk about a ton of other wonderful and challenging topics as well, such as what to do when your heart and your head disagree, how to follow your intuition while not rejecting mentors and teachers, and why so many of the most kickass people we know have pain or trauma in their past.
Lastly, Pace gives us a crash-course in the Enneagram, a tool that helps us to see ourselves at a deeper, more objective level and can be of invaluable assistance on our path to self-knowledge. She breaks down all of that and more, and I can't tell you how much I loved this conversation. I hope you enjoy it as well!
Listen to this Episode
Connect with Pace
Selected Links From This Episode
Books, Resources & People Mentioned
- Mandela Effect
- Martha Beck
- Big Magic, by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Complete Enneagram, by Beatrice Chestnut
- The Wisdom of Enneagram, by Don Richard Riso and Russ Hudson
- Ishmael, by Daniel Quinn
- The Story of B, by Daniel Quinn
Help Support the podcast (+ get exclusive bonus content!)
Join the Real Talk Radio support squad over on Patreon (just $8+ per 8-episode season!) and get immediate access to over 30 hours of bonus content, with new stuff added every month.
- Bonus episodes with former guests
- Fun conversations and interviews that aren’t aired publicly
- Solo end-of-month reflection episodes from Nicole (what worked, what didn’t, personal goals, etc)
- Access to (and a chance to be a guest on!) the SquadPod – a private, shorter version of Real Talk Radio where you, the members of this family, are the guests
- The chance to be featured in an upcoming outro
- Frequent opportunities to help shape the future of the show
- Exclusive access to my popular weekly email series, Notes of Grit & Grace
- All seven workbooks & tiny books from my former $4 Shop
- 24/7 access to the community feed for conversation with me and everyone else …. and more!
So for all of that and more, simply head over to patreon.com/nicoleantoinette to make your pledge.
Thank you so much for your support!!