Meadow DeVor is an internationally recognized yoga teacher, master life coach, and writer.
She's the founder of Yoga Church and the author of Money Love, A Guide to Changing the Way You Think About Money. Meadow speaks, writes and coaches extensively on the topics of money, sobriety, trauma, yoga and healing, and she has had the pleasure of being a guest on the Oprah Winfrey Show.
In this episode, Meadow shares her money story - what she learned about money as a child, how that influenced her spending and earning behaviors, and how she wound up over $500,000 in debt. She tells the truth about her relationship with money, how she has worked to change and heal, what still comes up for her even after all this work, and more.
This conversation is so beautifully honest, and I know you'll love hearing from Meadow as much as I did!
Listen to this Episode
Connect with Meadow
Selected Links From This Episode
Books, Resources & People Mentioned
- Laura McKowen (season 11 guest)
- Adam Baker
- JD Roth
- Dave Ramsey
- The Surrender Experiment, by Michael Singer
- The Year of Magical Thinking, by Joan Didion
- The Liar’s Club, by Mary Karr
- Wild, by Cheryl Strayed
Support the podcast (+ get exclusive bonus content!)
Join the Real Talk Radio support squad over on Patreon (just $8+ per 8-episode season!) and get immediate access to over 30 hours of bonus content, with new stuff added every month.
- Bonus episodes with former guests
- Fun conversations and interviews that aren’t aired publicly
- Solo end-of-month reflection episodes from Nicole (what worked, what didn’t, personal goals, etc)
- Access to (and a chance to be a guest on!) the SquadPod – a private, shorter version of Real Talk Radio where you, the members of this family, are the guests
- The chance to be featured in an upcoming outro
- Frequent opportunities to help shape the future of the show
- Exclusive access to my popular weekly email series, Notes of Grit & Grace
- All seven workbooks & tiny books from my former $4 Shop
- 24/7 access to the community feed for conversation with me and everyone else …. and more!
So for all of that and more, simply head over to patreon.com/nicoleantoinette to make your pledge.
Thank you so much for your support!!