Jenny Shih is an uncompromising business coach who works with smart entrepreneurs who are fiercely committed to their own success.
Step by step, she shows them how to start, grow, and streamline a successful online business without having to work long hours or make huge sacrifices.
She believes that with the right systems and strategies, you can make money doing work you love and also live a life you love.
In this episode, Jenny tells the story of quitting her high-paying corporate job to start a coaching business, sharing all the fears and mistakes of the early years, as well as the main factors that lead to her eventual success.
She digs into the common business advice that she doesn't agree with, and she also shares personal stories of her chronic illness and the decisions she had to make as the main income-earner in her household that allowed her to heal while keeping her business profitable and successful.
Jenny is filled with wisdom, tactics, and delightful honesty, and I hope you enjoy this conversation as much as I did!
Listen to this Episode
Connect with Jenny
Selected Links From This Episode
Books, Resources & People Mentioned
- Byron Katie
- Martha Beck
- Stu McLaren
- Marie Forleo's B-School
- Mindset, by Carol Dweck
- You Are a Badass at Making Money, by Jen Sincero
- Deep Work, by Cal Newport
- A New Earth, by Eckhart Tolle
- I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What it Was, by Barbara Sher
Support the podcast (+ get exclusive bonus content!)
Join the Real Talk Radio support squad over on Patreon (just $8+ per 8-episode season!) and get immediate access to over 40 hours of bonus content and other fun things.
- Bonus episodes with former guests
- The chance to be featured in an upcoming outro
- Our fun, casual monthly book club
- Frequent opportunities to help shape the future of the show
- Exclusive access to my popular weekly email series, Notes of Grit & Grace
- 24/7 access to the community feed for conversation with me and everyone else …. and more!
So for all of that and more, simply head over to patreon.com/nicoleantoinette to make your pledge.
Thank you so much for your support!!