Anna Kunnecke helps smart, deep, soulful women get fierce enough to live in the real world and transform it with their courage, spirit, and leadership.
She’s the author of Practical Magic for Secret Mystics and The Bliss Conspiracy, and just might be the only life coach in the world who doesn’t believe in the Law of Attraction.
More than 3,000 women have used her Queen Sweep program to streamline their lives, and her coaching helps bighearted kindred spirits become EFBAs (epic fucking badasses).
Anna has five kids, she’s the founder of The Birth Story Project, and her secret agenda-- that's really not a secret at all-- is a global takeover by wise women.
In this episode, Anna tells the story of how she became a life coach despite the fact that she never, ever wanted to become a life coach and was initially skeptical about the whole industry. She talks about the early months of her business, how she worked other jobs on the side, and about the evolution of setting her prices and feeling confident in the value of her work.
Anna also talks about her personal life, sharing stories from her blended family and what it felt like to go from having one child to suddenly having five children overnight. She tells us about her marriage, her family's experience with therapy, and more, and it's all so beautifully honest.
I hope you love getting to know Anna as much as I did!
Listen to this Episode
Connect with Anna
Selected Links From This Episode
Books, Resources & People Mentioned
- Kim Krans
- Theresa Reed (a season 4 guest)
- Expecting Adam, by Martha Beck
- Love Warrior, by Glennon Doyle Melton
- Sarah Von Bargen (a season 4 guest)
- Danielle Moodie-Mills
- Andrea Isabelle Lucas (a season 5 guest)
- Belleruth Knapsack
- The Signature of All Things, by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Tiny Beautiful Things, by Cheryl Strayed
Help Support the podcast (+ get exclusive bonus content!)
Join the Real Talk Radio support squad over on Patreon (just $8+ per 8-episode season!) and get immediate access to over 30 hours of bonus content, with new stuff added every month.
- Bonus episodes with former guests
- Fun conversations and interviews that aren’t aired publicly
- Solo end-of-month reflection episodes from Nicole (what worked, what didn’t, personal goals, etc)
- Access to (and a chance to be a guest on!) the SquadPod – a private, shorter version of Real Talk Radio where you, the members of this family, are the guests
- The chance to be featured in an upcoming outro
- Frequent opportunities to help shape the future of the show
- Exclusive access to my popular weekly email series, Notes of Grit & Grace
- All seven workbooks & tiny books from my former $4 Shop
- 24/7 access to the community feed for conversation with me and everyone else …. and more!
So for all of that and more, simply head over to patreon.com/nicoleantoinette to make your pledge.
Thank you so much for your support!!