You can reach me via email at: email@example.com
Before emailing, please read the following:
- Guest pitches for Real Talk Radio: If you’re reaching out to pitch yourself (or someone else) as a guest on my show, please use this form instead. I will not consider pitches in any other format, since this method is what helps me to keep everything organized with the quantity of pitches I receive. (Also, please know that I typically book guests far in advance, and that if I don’t get back to you it either means I don’t have a spot open for you yet, or that for any number of reasons you might not be the right fit right now. Don’t take it personally, please!)
- Podcast invitations: Yes, I would probably love to be a guest on your podcast! Podcasting is my favorite, so please do send those invitations along and I will respond to any invitation that is a good match for my schedule and interests.
- Personal notes: If you’re reaching out to say hi, please know that I truly love hearing from my community and that I do my best to respond to as many of these types of emails as possible. With that said, I am only human and therefore things sometimes do slip through the cyber cracks. Apologies!
- Other requests: There are a few types of requests that I am not interested in and will therefore not respond to, including invitations to join group teleseminars, do product reviews, coach or offer 1-on-1 advice, write guest posts, publish guest posts/content, promote an event/service/thing, beta test new programs/apps, create content or do an interview for a paid program (ie: something that will not be publicly available for free), etc.
- Misc questions: Perhaps you’ll find what you need in this little FAQ section?
A strange as it might sound, one of my current goals is to be worse at email. What? Yes. Because while I love connecting online, something that I love even more is what happens in my life and work when I’m not constantly refreshing email and social media. (I bet you can relate to this, yes??)
Instead, I have pledged to devote myself exclusively to a handful of Most Important Things, which by default means that I won’t be in my inbox quite as often. It doesn’t mean that I don’t adore hearing from you, though! This is simply my attempt at graceful boundaries.