You can reach me via email right here: firstname.lastname@example.org
A few things you should know before getting in touch:
- Podcast invitations: Yes, I would probably love to be a guest on your podcast. Podcasting is my favorite! Please do send those invitations along and I will respond to any invitation that is a good match for my schedule and interests.
- Personal notes: If you’re reaching out to say hi, please know that I truly love hearing from my community and that I do my best to respond to as many of these types of emails as possible. With that said, I am only human and therefore things sometimes do slip through the cyber cracks. Apologies!
- Guest pitches for Real Talk Radio: If you’re reaching out to pitch yourself as a guest on my show, please use this form instead. I will not consider pitches in any other format, since this method is what helps me to keep everything organized with the quantity of pitches I receive. (Also, please know that I typically book out far in advance, and that if I don’t get back to you it either means I don’t have a spot open for you yet, or that for any number of reasons you might not be the right fit right now. Don’t take it personally, please!)
- Other requests: There are a few types of requests that I am not interested in and will therefore not respond to, including invitations to join group teleseminars, do product reviews, coach or offer 1-on-1 advice, write guest posts, beta test new programs/apps, create content or do an interview for a paid program (ie: something that will not be publicly available for free), etc.
- Misc questions: Perhaps you’ll find what you need in this little FAQ section?
A strange as it might sound, one of my 2017 goals is to be worse at email. What? Yes. Because while I love connecting online, something that I love even more is what happens in my life and work when I’m not constantly refreshing email and social media. (I bet you can relate to this, yes??)
This year, I’ve pledged to devote myself exclusively to a handful of Most Important Things, which by default means that I won’t be in my inbox quite as often. It doesn’t mean that I don’t adore hearing from you, though! This is simply my attempt at graceful boundaries.