You can reach me via email at: email@example.com
Please note that from early July – early November 2018 I will be hiking the 2,650 mile Pacific Crest Trail, and that I will not be checking email during that time. If you’d like to follow along and learn more about the hike, you can do so right here.
Before emailing, please read the following:
- Guest pitches for Real Talk Radio: If you’re reaching out to pitch yourself (or someone else) as a guest on my show, please use this form instead. I will not consider pitches in any other format, since this method is what helps me to keep everything organized with the quantity of pitches I receive. (Also, please know that I typically book guests far in advance, and that if I don’t get back to you it either means I don’t have a spot open for you yet, or that for any number of reasons you might not be the right fit right now. Don’t take it personally, please!)
- Podcast invitations: Yes, I would probably love to be a guest on your podcast! Podcasting is my favorite, so please do send those invitations along and I will respond to any invitation that is a good match for my schedule and interests.
- Personal notes: If you’re reaching out to say hi, please know that I truly love hearing from my community and that I do my best to respond to as many of these types of emails as possible. With that said, I am only human and therefore things sometimes do slip through the cyber cracks. Apologies!
- Other requests: There are a few types of requests that I am not interested in and will therefore not respond to, including invitations to join group teleseminars, do product reviews, coach or offer 1-on-1 advice, write guest posts, publish guest posts/content, promote an event/service/thing, beta test new programs/apps, create content or do an interview for a paid program (ie: something that will not be publicly available for free), etc.
- Misc questions: Perhaps you’ll find what you need in this little FAQ section?
A strange as it might sound, one of my current goals is to be worse at email. What? Yes. Because while I love connecting online, something that I love even more is what happens in my life and work when I’m not constantly refreshing email and social media. (I bet you can relate to this, yes??)
Instead, I have pledged to devote myself exclusively to a handful of Most Important Things, which by default means that I won’t be in my inbox quite as often. It doesn’t mean that I don’t adore hearing from you, though! This is simply my attempt at graceful boundaries.